My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Cycling with 表妹

Last week, the adults promised me and 表妹 that we will cycle together. So this week when we went to 公公 place, we took our bike along.

Since 表妹 was still bathing, I decided to cycle by myself at the void deck, while waiting for 表妹 to come down and join me. The old housing estates still have huge void decks, unlike the newer estates now ....

舅舅 brought 表妹 down finally ... and when she saw my bike, she decided to ride my bike ... and I was happy to ride her new bike that Mummy bought for 表妹 2 weeks ago. Dun worry, I am stil light enough not to damage 表妹's bike

And when both of us got sick of cycling, fun would be to push 表妹 around the void deck ... and oops, I almost caused 表妹 to fall ... no wonder 表妹 insisted to get off the bike and ran off

No comments: