My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Mickey Mouse's Home

I am also following closely the news on 9.0 earthquake that took place in Japan .... all because I am worried about Mickey Mouse and all his friends !!

All started when the quake came and pictures of Tokyo Disneyland showed that the place has been flooded. And the conversation is along these lines (not word for word) ....

Me : What happened to Mickey Mouse's house ?
Mummy : The earthquake and tsunami flooded Disneyland
Me : Then where is Mickey Mouse going to stay ?
Mummy : He will have to move somewhere else now
Me : What about Minnie Mouse, and Donald Duck and Daisy Duck and .... (list all friends)
Mummy : They also have to move elsewhere
Me : When can Mickey Mouse move back
Mummy : When Disneyland is ready
Me : How Mickey Mouse know
Mummy : Someone will tell Mickey Mouse
Me : Okie

So for the next few days, Daddy used the excuse that he has to tune in to FM938 during the morning and evening drive to know whether Mickey Mouse's house is ready .... so as long as the words "Japan" or "Tokyo" are mentioned, I will listen intensely and ask Daddy is Mickey Mouse's house ready ....

No comments: