My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, March 25, 2011

Celebrate 爷爷 Birthday

We celebrated 爷爷 birthday at the Carlton Hotel Cafe Mosiac. They had a 1-for-1 buffet promotion so for 6 adults (I dined free), we paid about $200, which worked out to be about $35 each. Was pleasantly surprised by the quality of food. The variety was good and the quality was great. Daddy and Mummy did not have much impression of Carlton Hotel, other than the famous Cantonese Restaurant Wak Lok, which served very good Cantonese cuisine.

So Daddy picked me up from school slightly earlier than usual, in order not to be late.... but due to Fri traffic, we ended up still late by about 20 mins or so. In fact, I had a 45 min power nap in Daddy's car while we were stuck in the slow slow traffic. So by the time I reached there, I was hungry hippo !!!
Daddy brought change of clothes for me that day ... I am usually not that well dressed in school. Ha ha

And happy birthday to 爷爷. I also get an ang bao from 爷爷 .....

Add Video

Taking a victory photo with 姑姑
And this was what filled up 叔叔 plates many many times !!!

Because of the power nap, I managed to stay awake till 930 pm, and after that zzzz monster appeared and we left the buffet, feeling satisfied :)

No comments: