My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Star Wars !!!

Orchard OG was having some spring cleaning sales on Star Wars products ... and there were the 2 figurines standing very still .... Daddy and I thought they were some figurines, until one of them started to move and wave !!! Then we realized they were mascots instead

Err ... photo with the Darth Vader ??? (Daddy is not really a Star Wars fan at all)

Daddy managed to find out this is called the Stormtropper Commander

Err ... finally a long search in the internet, this robot is called R2-D2 !!!
Cool right ???

No comments: