My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Monopoly Junior

On Saturday evening, we went shopping for Nana's birthday present today. And we came across this Monopoly Junior board game. Since Daddy and Mummy saw that I enjoyed myself so much at 爷爷 and 奶奶 place playing an equivalent Monopoly game, so they decided to buy me this .... was on offer price.

So that night, we went home to play the game .... does not take long for me to learn the game at all .... instead of buying properties, this is a game for kids. We own game booths in an amusement park .... we can buy a game booth if it is available, and anyone who passes by the game booth have to pay the owner. As usual, there are "CHANCE" cards. Some chance cards allow a player to own a game booth FREE, by kicking the owners out !!!



And of course, this was the part that I LOVED !!! Kick owners out and own the game booth for free. And for obvious reasons (狼狈为奸 with Mummy), Daddy became the scapegoat .... so 2 against 1 !!!! Daddy owned quite some many high valued game booths, with high rental yields but over time, it was replaced by Mummy and me as the owners !!!



And for obvious reasons, the winner and loser were clearly defined .....



And during my daily bedtime story session, I told Mummy I had to show Daddy the Clifford storybook and tell him to be a good sport when it comes to playing games ... haha



No comments: