My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Just Plain Fun

Caught the flu bug last week Mon evening .... told Daddy in the car that I have a bad sore throat, and Daddy thought I was joking .... he thought I learnt the words "bad sore throat" from the adults. And overnight, I had a fever and started to develop the usual flu symptoms .... Daddy and Mummy thought I have HFMD, but luckily the doctor confirmed that it was just the flu.


So on Wed, went down to 爷爷 and 奶奶 place since Daddy and Mummy could not take leave. Luckily, 姑姑 happened to be on leave and able to keep me entertained .... so this was what I did at their place


Fully recovered over 2 days, and I went back to school on Thurs ....


No comments: