My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Zoo ... and Rainforest Fights Back

Daddy still has one round of zoo tickets before they expire by end Jul. So instead of waiting till end Jul to go to the zoo, we decided to go to the zoo this Saturday to avoid last minute surprises and disappointment. And this is my 7th time to the zoo in 2 years .... haha. Can apply to be a resident there already

Since we have been to the zoo so many times, no point repeating our typical routine .... the only difference this time is, I overcame my fear of watching the show "Rainforest Fights Back" and decided I shall watch that show today. This show is what I called "The Uncle Show" ... reason being, there is this bad uncle, who wants to cut down all the trees in the rainforest and build shopping centres / commercial buildings to earn money.

The first time I watched that show (in Jul 2009, exactly a year ago !!!), I was so intimidated by the evil laughs and loud shoutings of the bad uncle, that I refused to watch that show (or even go near the amphitheatre) from then on. Mummy psycho me the night before so I got a little brave and agreed to watch the Uncle show this time.

Also spent some time looking at baboons ... was so amazed by their red buttocks ... and so happened that I also wear red (rather pink) shorts ... so that makes my buttock red as well !!!!



But the young / baby baboons were really mischeivous !!! See how this young baboon tried to sit on the other baboon and refused to let him go .... was so worried that the baboon will be suffocated to death or his bones will break.


Then when I went near the glass window, one of the 2 baby baboons stopped their fun and looked at me, as if I were an alien ... haha, to them, I really look like an alien, since I look so different from them


Then there was this Daddy baboon who was so protective of his son, that he pulled his son's tail when his son wanted to go near the glass window to come near me. Mummy thought that was Mummy baboon (since it is normally Mother's instinct to protect their young).


But Daddy told Mummy that she was wrong .... because Daddy saw a little piece of meat (a.k.a penis) in between his legs .... haha !!! Baboons do have human instinct like us ... protect their young as Daddy and Mummy would protect me. Not surprising, since we evolve from their species

And Daddy was so amazed by the baboons ... because one minute Daddy baboon penis was so long


And the next 3 seconds, it was almost invisible

And the next 3 seconds, it was back to its long length (with a female baboon next to him)... super flexible ... ha ha

Went to the KidzWorld's for water fun ... but this time, went to have a ride on the little pony !!!

For $6, I went around the 'track' once ... a little expensive lor


Will be some time before we go to the zoo again, since Daddy will need to see if his company has cheap tickets again


No comments: