My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Bonding Time with Daddy

Today is bonding time with Daddy !!! Mummy has a church wedding to attend in the afternoon, so that leaves only me and Daddy.

Daddy decided he will send Mummy to the church after breakfast and then, the rest of the day will be spent with me alone !!! So we started our adventure at VivoCity (since it was raining in the morning). Spent almost an hour at Toys R Us, with me combing through every corner of the shop, playing with toys (since there was no time restriction at all). Daddy even bought me an automatic bubbles blowing device so that I can play it downstairs next time

Then we proceeded to the Pets Lover Centre to look at some pets ... dogs (even dog grooming), terrapins, hamsters, rabbits, guinea pigs and even hermit crabs !!! Just that the hermit crabs were hiding inside all the shells and no matter how long I stood there, they refused to come out !!!

Then we went to Daiso so that Daddy can buy some stuff, before we proceeded to the Vivo playground when the rain finally stopped ....

Since it was already near lunch time, Daddy decided to bring me to eat Japanese food (my favourite) !!! And you guessed it, it is Waraku again .... we went to the Central branch. But when we reached there, realized that they have increased the kids' meal price again ... used to be only $6.80 ++ but now the kids' meal cost $9.90 ++ .... think Waraku is no longer attractive even though there are free toy. Nevertheless, I ordered udon and ate them by myself, with really minimal help from Daddy.

After lunch, Daddy drove to IMM so that I can sleep (so that he can enjoy free parking) while he gets some stuff from Giant .... upon reaching there, Daddy realized there was a Singapore Youth Festival (SYF) performance at the stage in the open garden. So after I woke up, I drank my milk and watched all the older kor-kor and jie-jir perform lion dance, chinese dance, indian dance and even band music !!!

At about 430 pm, we had to head home, since that evening was 表妹 birthday party. Really enjoyed the day out with Daddy .... wish there would be more in future .... especially the part on buying toys !!! Haha

No comments: