My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 18, 2010

表妹佳莹 Birthday Party

Today is 表妹佳莹 first year birthday party, so at about 6 pm, we went over to The Quintet function room for the celebration. 表妹 changed into her birthday dress and she looked so cute and adorable .... although she could not walk that well (still needs support as she walks), she was super talkative .... in her baby language ... haha. No one could understand her, not even me (because I am no longer a BABY !!!)

Cake cutting ceremony ...







And after that, I insisted on helping to deliver the cakes to everyone in the room ... call me kaypoh ... but I just loved doing that. Then I sat down to eat my cake, and it really tasted heavenly .... was a chocolate mousse cake and it was so soft and juicy that even Daddy agreed with me (he is not a cake person, but decided to take a second helping after the first slice). 舅母 works in Amara hotel, so she got 50% staff discount, really worth it

舅母 feeding 表妹 her birthday cake ... think the cake was not tat sweet (with a little bit of bitter tinge) so 表妹 did not really like it. But 表妹 is more fortunate than me ... I can only eat normal cakes when I am 3 years old .... haha



Was quite bored after the cake cutting ceremony that I insisted on Earle 姐姐 and 公公 to play balloons with me !!!







And some photos ...

With 舅母 sister. There was one time I followed 舅母 to her sister's house and she gave me a packet of biscuits ... so I remembered her very well .... kids are easy to humour ... ha ha


Dinner time .... wanted to use my hands to cover my face when Daddy wanted to take a photo of me ... Daddy, cannot disturb me while I am having dinner har


See how happy 表妹 was ... like she knows it is her birthday today



Happy birthday 表妹佳莹 ... and a big hug to you !!!!

No comments: