My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 22, 2010

My First School Excursion - But ...

See the letter from my school to Daddy and Mummy .... the teachers are bringing us to the first excursion of the year ... to Jacob Ballas Children's Garden at the Singapore Botanic Garden.


And there is a specific attire for the excursion, and some snacks for a picnic !!!


Daddy and Mummy were quite excited (and me too !!!) for me. Mummy saw this little red backpack so she bought it for me, just for the outing ... less than $10 !!!

So the night before, I was packing my excursion stuff with Mummy ... bring a hat ... done


Trying out my raincoat .....



With some help from Mummy ....



And trying on my backpack .... ready to go for my excursion the next day



Al done ... so how do I look ???




So I went to bed early, hoping the day will come faster .... however, when I was already fast asleep, Mummy received a SMS from Ms Daphne, saying that the excursion will have to be postponed ... since of late, the number of HFMD cases has increased (in fact, there have been 6 cases of HFMD in my school, luckily all from the older classes and none from my class). So to avoid getting HFMD from outside the school, the principal decided to postpone the trip

When Mummy saw the SMS, she knew I will be very disappointed the next day, so Ms Daphne assured Mummy that she will try to do something else to replace the excursion

When I woke up the next morning, I still insisted on bringing my little red backpack to school (in addition to my usual (bigger) pink care bear backpack .... and Ms Daphne brought the class to the field downstairs for a morning picnic while we had our snack (breadfast) there .....

Sigh ... better than nothing lor .... hope we get to go for the excursion soon ....

2 comments:

average Joan said...

oh yes..kate's cc also have many cases of HFMD for the past 2 weeks..hope they wont close down the cc to stop the transmission..

ur cameroon highlands look so good! but need to drive for so many places... :(

Jing Ting said...

Auntie SW

Actually there are a lot of tours that you can sign up with the tour agencies, they will bring you to the different farms. And then stay in hotels near the towns. Only thing is not much flexibilities in terms of timing, and the type of farms we want to go.