My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 10, 2010

I Know How To Drive

This morning, while we were planning to go out, I told Mummy that I want to drive the car so that Daddy and Mummy can take the 'back seat' .... Daddy thought I was just joking with him, and that when he offered the car key to me, I would back out at the last minute ... but I proved Daddy wrong. Ha ha.

So once inside the driver's seat, I looked around to make sure I was comfortable with the car (just like any new driver)

Time to start the car engine, by inserting the key. Daddy thought I would not know where to insert the key ... even if I knew, I would not be able to insert the key into the small hole ... even if I did insert the key, I will not be able to start the engine .... well, he was both right and wrong

I did know where to insert the key and manage to insert the car key properly ... so Daddy was totally wrong on those aspects

But I did not have enough strength to fully turn the key ... so the engine was partially started ... see the light indications !!! So Daddy was partially right

Legs too short to press any pedals .... ha ha

But I can operate the gear !!!!
Mummy told me I can only drive a car when I turn 18 .... sigh. And I thought I can be the youngest F1 female driver in the world !!!

No comments: