My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, July 19, 2010

My First Remote Controlled Car

Today, we went down to the toy fair at Takashimaya, and it was really a good deal. The toys were really cheap and they were selling remote controlled cars for only $9.90 a pair !!! So Daddy let me choose the model of the car that I want and after some deliberation, I chose a totally red car (would have wanted pink but they do not have it over there). Since 表妹 is too young to play with remote controlled cars, I decided to give the other car to Joel. Wanted a purple car for him but could not find that colour (Daddy kept asking me whether I was sure I wanted to choose a purple car for Joel and I told him that was Joel's favourite colour ... so Daddy confirmed with Auntie Winnie on Monday and indeed, purple is Joel's favourite colour !!! Ha ha)

So in the end, chose a white and green car for Joel

And the red car is mine !!!


Going to practise at home so that I can improve on my hand-eye coordination skills and be proficient in it. Then I am going to have a competition with Joel next time !!!



No comments: