My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, July 10, 2009

To the Zoo Again

Daddy managed to buy some discounted zoo tickets from his company, so off to the zoo we go again!!!

Looking intensely at the map..... hmmm... where should we go 1st??


Daddy!!! The tigers are over there!



Posing with the dummy kangaroo with mummy......

A real kangaroo.... reminds me of the many kangaroos that I saw in sydney last year.....


Penguins! One of my favourite animals!

Posing with the bronze seals with Daddy......

CROCODILES!!! Let's see who has a bigger mouth!

Walking in the fragile forest with Mummy.... I was really scared when the butterflies came near me.... Mummy say I am really a scardy cat.....


I was not interested in the real bears who were sleeping... instead I was all smiles when I saw this cute cartoon bear!


Mooo mooo... outside Ben's and Jerrys.... but they will not be able to earn one cent from me :P


At the show.... " The rain forest fights back"..... in the end I was more drama then the show....
There was this bad uncle who wanted to develop the rainforest into commercial buildings, then the animals and the good auntie try to fight back.. because of the loud noise, I cried in the middle of the show and insisted on leaving.... I kept saying " I don't like Uncle, I want to go!! I like Auntie!!".... The audience around me were more amused by me than by the show... Daddy and Mummy tried to pacify me but I just insisted on leaving.. so no choice they had to exit when the show had barely started... Daddy and Mummy really feels that I am such a timid girl.... sigh....


A volunteer (on the left) kenna sabo on stage

I still kept chanting " I don't like Uncle.... I don't like Uncle..." after we left, so Daddy and Mummy decided to bring me to see one of my favourite animals - Giraffe!! Coincidentally, they were having feeding time, so Daddy paid $5 to let me have a go at feeding the giraffe.


The Jie Jie there was quite nice, offered to help Mummy to take pictures so that she can also join in the fun.... We fed the giraffe long carrot and potato sticks.... Oh... and the giraffe has such a long and black tongue!


Next we went to see the otters!


I insisted on taking pictures with the parrots!! Daddy and Mummy were so amused that now I know what it means by taking pictures and posing for pictures.


Had lunch at KFC.... not me of cos.... I had home-made fish porridge that Mummy cooked for me... but I stole some fries and chicken from Daddy and Mummy...


I fell asleep in the stroller very quickly after lunch. when I woke up, I saw a lot of frogs.. look at that! The biggest and smallest frog in the world!!

It was very sunny by now... so out comes all my protective gears!

Water-play time at the Kidz World !!!!
Again, I was such a scardy cat, I was so scared of the water initially...

The big bucket of water that will overturn every 4 min.... Daddy sabo-ed me and brought me under it.... of cos totally wet lor...


I like this the best, cos I can make people wet while I am dry!! Hiak hiak hiak hiak!


Once I saw the slide, I forgot all abt the water and went up and down it happily....


After the slide, I was all warmed up .... ready to enter the water fountain....

After I had taken my shower, we passed by the crocodiles again, and I wanted to take a picture with the crocodile when I saw a gor-gor on it earlier....
Last picture at the exit before we head home after a tiring but happy day..... We'll be back!!!

No comments: