My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 16, 2009

I Love Art and Craft

Mummy has been cracking her head on what to do to keep me occupied meaningfully during weekday evenings after school. I used to just laze around, read book, play with stickers, cut waste paper aimlessly.. since I was so happy doing art and craft the last time I was sick at home, Mummy decided to extend the art sessions to weekday evenings as well.....

Mummy's creations..... can you tell what they are?? Some of them were squashed by me when was playing with them...... but there are 2 animals there that were made entirely by me.... can you spot them???


Me intensely at work...

Elmo and Piglet?? Nah.... they're Mummy's creations....


The pretty yellow flowers that were squashed by me?? No lah.....
See the blue longish structure on the left? That's what I call "SNAKE'!!! And there is 1 more white one in the 1st picture....


Mummy let me choose the animals that I want ..... and also what colour I want them ..... orange giraffe... black Daddy elephant, green Mummy elephant and blue baby elephant.

I had great fun!!! Now I look forward to the art sessions in the evenings!!

2 comments:

average Joan said...

i was going to tell u.. let her fold the clothes for u ..eheheheh.. but i guess art and craft is more fun...:P

The Beauties In Our Lives said...

You made very nice animals!!!!