My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Fun at VivoCity

Saturday weather was so hot and humid at home that Daddy and Mummy decided to get out of the house and go to an air-con place to cool down ....

So we decided to go to VivoCity where I can go and play at the outdoor playground on Level 2. Since I just recovered from a flu, so Daddy and Mummy did not allow me to go to the water area to play. Only played at the dry section. Although the playground was pretty small, I did manage to have a little fun, especially on the slide ....







Finally, I got to see the dummy black man up in the air, doing his little stunt !!!! And Daddy has always thought that was just a stupid black man, which will sway with the wind ....



Explored the suroundings for a while, and enjoying the light breeze .... See 奶奶 hair and you will know how was the breeze like .... and I did manage to show my Victory hand signal !!!!



Decided to have Japanese food (since I can definitely eat most of the food without any problem). Sushi Tei was forever having a super long queue so we decided to try out Shin Kushiya, specialized in Japanese grill (Mummy tried that some time back and found the grill very good). As usual, after I had my dinner and the rest were having their dinner, I started my little mischievous fun ....


Been a long time since I played Peek-A-Boo. Now you see me ....


Now you dun !!!


By the time I went home, it was so late, that I slept at 10 pm !!!! Record so far

No comments: