My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Interesting Conversation

One morning, with Mummy in the lift at our block, on the way to school.

Ting : "Mummy, where is Daddy ?"

Mummy : "Daddy went to work"

Ting : "Who drive the car ?"

Mummy : "Daddy drove the car to work"

Ting : "YEAH !!! No more car. Can take bus to school !!!!"

Mummy was laughing so badly and immediately sent a sms to Daddy .... I just loved taking the bus and MRT to school, rather than take Daddy's car.

Daddy, dun be sad hor, not that I dun like your driving, but just that it is more fun looking at things on the bus and MRT !!! Ha ha

No comments: