My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, July 27, 2009

My Thoughts

My thoughts have 'improved' .... able to link things together. Before long, I will be able to engage in an adult conversation !!!

================
Me : "Later raining"
Daddy : "Yes, going to rain later"
Me : "Later birds go home"
Daddy : "Why do the birds go home ?"
Me : "Because raining cannot fly"
Daddy was laughing away
================

At the zoo, looking at the flamingoes

Me : "Barney also has" (meaning Barney DVD also has flamingo featured)
Daddy : "Yes, that is a flamingo standing on one leg"
Me : "Liang Ying (my good friend in school) also stands on one leg and hop hop hop"
Daddy : "So is Liang Ying a flamingo ?"
Me : "Yes, but flamingo cannot hop hop hop"
Daddy burst out laughing again
===================

At the dining table ....

Me : "Who bite ?" (referring to a half eaten bean cake that Daddy has eaten and left on the table)
Daddy : "Dunno leh"
Me : "Dunno ? Daddy bite"
Daddy : "No, not Daddy" (kept acting blur and denying .... he was thinking how can a toddler be so smart .... just keep denying)
Me : "Daddy bite"
Daddy : "Why you say Daddy bite ?"
Me :" There ..." (pointing to the crumbs at the corner of Daddy's mouth)
Daddy burst out laughing and surrended !!!
Gong-gong commented next time must destroy evidence .....
====================

No comments: