My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Indoor Fun at Safra Jurong

We often pass by the newly opened SAFRA Jurong cos its near my school, but never had the chance to go in. Today, we decided to go and take a look because it was advertised as a club which is kiddy friendly .....

Explored the surroundings at SAFRA Jurong, pretty nice scenery and design


A little cosy corner for resting, reading, relaxing etc .... and a place for drinking Isomil !!!



Water feature in the club


Kidz Amaze funland !!!



Initially, when I was looking from outside, I was a bit scared .... then after a while, I pestered Daddy and Mummy to bring me inside .... so Daddy decided to let me have some fun inside.

Held on to Daddy's hand once I went in, but when I saw so many balls lying on the floor, I got over my fear and started my little adventure inside.

Collecting my ammunition ...

Loading the gun with soft bullet balls ...
Ready to press the launch button ...

Launching mission completed ... see how happy I was ....






Taking a rest. Play can be rather tiring at times, especially when you have to climb up and down narrow passageways ..... and poor Daddy, had to manuveur with me through the passageways designed for kids ....

After the small gun, moved on to the real rocket launch !!!



Going down the roller slide .... who cares about being lady-like when it comes to play-time .... even when I exposed my tiny panties !!!




Then comes the real slide ....


Taking a drink in between ...
Comfy in a pool of colourful balls ....




Someone, help me up !!!!




After 1.5 hrs of fun, Daddy, Mummy and I went to the Ishimura Japanese-theme foodcourt inside the club for dinner





Food was mediocre... sushi, curry and bento sets were edible.... the yakitori and grilled salmon and mushroom was totally inedible... hard as rock..... but its food court price lah... so can't expect too much....


Had such great fun today... but Daddy is hesitating if he wants to bring me back... $18 for the both of us (should have asked 叔叔 along since he is a SAFRA member and we can have discount) ... plus it's so tiring for him...

Let's see ...




No comments: