My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, July 27, 2009

Never Sick of The Zoo !!!

Yes, yes, I have just been to the zoo 2 weeks ago, and now 2 weeks later, I am back to the zoo AGAIN !!!!

Since I have seen almost all the animals the last time, Daddy and Mummy decided to be selective this time and asked my opinion on my favourite animals ... and top of the list is of course, the GIRAFFE !!! So Daddy had to fork out $5 again for me to feed the giraffe

Finally, I get to see the cheetahs that I missed the last time (since they were hiding in their enclosure) .... this time, I even tailed the cheetah as it kept moving about .... a little silly activity but fun for a toddler of my age !!!

The Otter show .... smart little creatures ... just like me !!! Ha ha

Guess what is this tree ???

Give up ??? It is durian tree !!! But a pathetic one .... ha ha

My favourite corn

My weirdest taste-bud : Brinjal

The finale is of course WATER FUN !!!! Daddy is afraid that I might catch a cold if I spend too long at the water station so he limited my playtime. However, this time, I warmed up to the water fun a lot faster than before ....

And I even ventured to other play stations that I was afraid to go to the last time ....







However, I still have not overcome my fear of the BIG elephant bucket of water pouring over my head !!! Daddy tried to distract me but once I heard the tinkling sound, I knew I had to get away !!!



Going down the water slide .... but ended up the other way round


Looks like it will be a while before I go to the zoo again ....

No comments: