My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Zoo - Can Never Get Sick Of It

Since Daddy's company has cheap zoo tickets again, he bought quite some many tickets so that I can go to the zoo multiple times (validity till 20 Jan 2010) .... So we started the first round on 28 Nov .....

The weather in the morning looks not very good while we were having breakfast at Yew Tee .... luckily it cleared up soon after so we decided to go ahead with the zoo trip.

Starting our adventure at the zoo ....

Oops, Daddy is supposed to include the otters in the photos ... but guess they are not as important as the 4 of us ....

I am flying !!! And I want to reach the monkey !!!

The jewel of the zoo, Ah Meng ..... although he is gone.


Missed the baboons the last time, so this time, must definitely see their red bums !!!

A big red bum for you ... compliments from Daddy !!!

I thought I could feed the giraffe again like the previous times but the giraffe enclosure was closed for upgrading. So no choice, take a photo with a fake giraffe
Luckily, I still have the kangaroos to feed.


Daddy bought the feed for $5 and I wasted no time at all .... 冲啊 !!!




Tropical crops area .... lots of variety of orchids planted ...


万兽之王, The Lion King !!! But for the past few times that I have been to the zoo, never saw the lion at all !!! And see, this lion really knows how to pose for people
爷爷 and 奶奶 taking a picture in front of the scenic lake ....

Very interesting fact about crocodiles .... no sex chromosomes !!! Temperature is the key .... so that means crocodiles can choose their gender of their offsprings so easily .... So for those couples who are thinking of going the North Pole or Sahara Desert to have a baby, forget about it !!!

The squirrel posing nicely for Daddy to take a photo ... really know how to 出风头


Posing with the largest frog .... doesn't it look scary ???


After I woke up from my brief nap, we went into the fragile forest. I think this is the best part of the zoo, cos you really get to see the animals up close and personal.
The lemur at his dinning table...
Can you see what is on Daddy and 爷爷's hands?
A super friendly and beautiful butterfly!! Daddy tried to pass it to me, but I ran away...
After we left the fragile rainforest, I went straight to the water play area and changed into my swimming costume... As a warm up, shoot other people first while I stay dry hiak hiak hiak

Then tried to stop the water from flowing out, which by then I am wet already :P But enjoying myself...








Last photo shoot at the zoo entrance before I relunctantly go home .... will definitely visit the zoo in Dec .... on my actual birthday !!!
More pictures in the album .....

No comments: