My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Fun at Waraku

Went for dinner at Waraku Japanese restaurant at The Central. Mummy ordered a kid's meal for me and it came with a toy ....


Put the ball inside the funnel, press the button and the ball shoots out pretty fast (Mummy kept wondering why they gave such a toy ... not suitable for small kids like me). So Daddy tried it and the ball hit the waiter ... ha ha. So Daddy demonstrated the "safe" way for me .... used his palm to cover the opening of the funnel while he pressed the button to prevent the ball from flying out. But he warned that palm will become painful ... so he told me to use the restaurant menu to cover the opening. But the menu was too big and heavy for me to handle ....

So I became innovative and decided the best way to play with the toy is this ... put the funnels facing each other (of course, only use one ball). Press the button and let the ball fly into the other funnel .... No need use palm to cover. Smart leh .... ha ha


No comments: