My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, November 2, 2009

Fun at Sembawang Shopping Centre Playground

Since I love playgrounds so much, Daddy and Mummy decided to bring me to the one at Sembawang Shopping Centre.

Started off with simple fun ....

Then went on to do a mini "rock-climbing" activity



Not forgetting the water play station .... was trying to shoot Daddy on the opposite side with my water gun ... but water jet force was too small. Next time must bring swimming costume, then no restriction



Then Daddy was trying to get me to sit in a "stool" that can turn around ... and I got so timid that the moment I sit on it, I started to cry .... Daddy gave up in the end.

But the ultimate is when it was time to try out the see-saw, I screamed and wanted to come down when Daddy sat on the other end and rocked a little too fast (see the video, hardly call it fast at all). Must be really S....L....O.....W motion that I can hardly feel the movement, then I got comfortable !!! And that slow motion can only be achieved with Daddy getting down and using his hands to rock the other end gently.


Looks like I have still not understood the definition of playground .... just contented with a simple slide .... using my legs to control the speed at which I slide down. Faintz ...

No comments: