My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Aspiring Hair Stylist

Remembered I mentioned about my new toy from Waraku in the last post .... it was actually a hair styling set designed for kids .... came with a comb, hair brush, hair dryer, hair straighteners, mirror etc. Almost the perfect set for a professional hair stylist.

So I decided to try out my hair styling skills on a model .. and that is Mummy !!! Long hair, lots of hair (at least compared to Daddy so damaging and pulling out a few strands of Mummy's hair during the work is alright ... ha ha).


So how ? Do I have the make of a professional hair stylist in future ? Even have sound effects ... making sounds of the electric hair dryer. Ha ha

No comments: