My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

姑姑's Birthday

Today we went to celebrate 姑姑 birthday (cannot reveal how old she is here .... otherwise 姑姑 will kill me). Decided to have Japanese food at Waraku since both 爷爷 and me love Japanese food a lot (ha ha, it's 姑姑 birthday but never see whether it is her favourite food or not ....)

Since we were early, we walked around at Marina Square and Suntec City areas. Saw the Japanese Anime event at the convention halls ... lots of people all dressed up for the event. Also saw mascots, so I decided to pose with them





We asked for a private room in Waraku so that we can talk a bit louder and I do not have to be restrained to my baby chair. But soon after, Mummy regretted .... because I kept running about in the room, never had my buttock stuck to the cushion for more than 5 seconds

Finished taking my picture ???

Exploring 姑姑's handphone .... did I see something that I should not see ???


Time to get off the cushion and start my running around activity

Oops, ventured too far, out of my room already ...

Then our food came .... we really ordered a lot of food.

姑姑's curry udon, mini size

叔叔's salmon rice set


This is Daddy's curry chicken udon, regular size. Look at the big bowl relative in size to the one beside ... and the bowl is really heavy


Sashimi set .... salmon and tuna


The japanese squid .... really very fresh and crunchy


My kids' set meal .... and comes with free toy, this time, is a pair of badminton racquets.


And many more food that 叔叔 did not take photos of .... Daddy had the VIP card which entitled him to 30% discount. So at the end, we only paid $105 for the dinner .... really worth it.

Then comes the cake cutting .... the staff at Waraku were very considerate. They put the cake on a plate, lit the candle, off the lights and brought the cake into the room. Also prepared a few small plates for us to eat from ....

Singing the birthday song .... Routine for me since I have birthday celebration in school almost every month


Cutting the cake ... I am eyeing the cake more than looking at the camera



Planting a kiss on 姑姑's cheeks.


Then it was time for me to "work" since I cannot eat the cake ... deliverying the cake to all the people in the room


Since it was still early after dinner and the evening was cooling, we decided to enjoy the christmas lightings along the streets .... thought the newspaper commented that Marine area lightings are nicer than Orchard area ... but so-so only leh






Popped over to the Esplanade so that I can drink my milk while enjoying the breeze and night view ....

The Merlion that has been repaired and now sprouting water into the river ....

And guess what is that ??? The place where all gamblers unite in future !!!!


I was so tired from all the running around that I fell asleep in the car on the way home .... fully dressed in my sleeping pyjamas

Happy Birthday 姑姑!!!

1 comment:

average Joan said...

arghh. i wish that they will open a branch in woodlands so that i can go every week with kate and get free toys hahahaha