My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Philson's Birthday Party

Last Sat, we were invited to Philson gor-gor's birthday party at his place. Since Philson's mother used to do toy rental business, so Philson's house has quite a lot of toys ....

Every kid's favourite toy .... and I occupied the car for quite a while. Poor Nathan, he had to loiter around me while waiting for me to get out of the car .... but must say he is quite a gentleman .... never squeeze me out of the car ....

Then it is time for some cooking in the kitchen .... 2 chefs at work


I am cooking something really delicious ... dun disturb me, OK

Dun let the dog come into my kitchen !!!! Must close the door quickly

Finally, it was cake cutting time. See the big spiderman agar agar cake .... Philson's mother was so considerate that she ordered a normal cream cake and this agar agar cake so that those kids with allergies (me and Nathan) can also enjoy. Gave an idea to Mummy that she decided to make me an agar agar cake, instead of an egg-less cake this year


Blowing out the candles ... with lots of saliva on the cake as well ... ha ha

Taking a family photo


And then it is time for all the kids to join in the photo shoot as well !!!

Every kid was given a birthday party pack ... and my favourite is the 'whistle'

And then I realized, I am not alone .... the 'whistle' happened to be every kid's favourite !!! See how united we were in having fun with it !!!

Happy birthday Philson ... and definitely looking forward to mine in Dec !!!!

No comments: