My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Away from home

Yesterday I have decided to spend the night away from home !!! No more sleeping in my own bed, in my own room nor in my own house !!!

YES !!! I have decided to spend the night at 奶奶 and 爷爷 house. And the reason is I want to sleep with 姑姑 !!!!

As usual, it was a friday evening and we went down to 奶奶 and 爷爷 house for dinner and fun time. Then I finished my milk and changed into my pyjamas, and we were ready to say bye bye to all ... however, I clinged onto 姑姑 and refused to let Daddy or Mummy carry me. Instead I just waved bye bye to them and said good night. Yes, I had made up my mind to sleep with 姑姑 that night. Ha ha.

奶奶 and 爷爷 were so worried that I would wake up in the middle of the night and ask for Daddy or Mummy then that would be disastrous. But Daddy and Mummy were pretty confident that I will sleep throughout the night and not an issue. So for the first time, they decided to let me sleep away from home and only pick me up the next morning. And sure enough, I slept throughout the entire night (after playing around for quite a while with 姑姑 before I got tired and went to bed). And Daddy and Mummy decided to go have a late night supper before they went home (idea was to stay around Clementi for a while in case I changed my mind and wanted to go home). That was really relaxing for Daddy and Mummy, ha ha.

The next time, Daddy and Mummy met us at Ghim Moh market for breakfast before bringing me back home ....

Looks like we should do it more often so that Daddy and Mummy can try some late night shopping as well ... ha ha. I am definitely really adaptable !!!!

No comments: