My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Fun with Waffle

Auntie Esther used to have 3 dogs : Waffle, Pebble and Sugar. But Sugar had been down with illness and had to be taken away recently. So now, it is left with 2. I used to play only with Pebble and Sugar since they are much smaller in size.

But since I have grown taller, I have decided it is time to explore Waffle ... especially when Waffle is much friendlier than the other 2 ... the moment Waffle saw me, he wanted to lick me and Daddy had to be the barrier to protect me from his saliva .... ha ha.

Nevertheless, I tried to have some fun with Waffle, with the help of Auntie Esther of course.

No comments: