My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, October 22, 2010

Shower Cap

Fri evening, we went down for dinner at 爷爷 and 奶奶 place as usual. Then at about 9 pm, when it was time to go home, I told Daddy and Mummy I want to stay over at 爷爷 and 奶奶 place and sleep with 姑姑 AGAIN !!!!

So 奶奶 helped to bathe me before I went to sleep ... and 姑姑 bought me this shower cap, so that my hair will not get wet ... and the size fit me perfectly !!!



A clearer picture of my new shower cap .... with a cute bear bear on it


Always had to trouble 姑姑 and made her share her room with me ... haha. But I really enjoyed staying over at 爷爷 and 奶奶 place. Can sleep late at night (not like Daddy and Mummy, who always send me to bed at 830 pm latest) and then the following day, wake up early at 7+ for breakfast

Thank you 爷爷, 奶奶 and 姑姑

No comments: