My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Japan Trip - Day 5 (DisneyLand - Part 1)

Today is the day where we will go to Disneyland!! Woke up early to eat breakfast at the hotel. Although its a 3* star hotel, but the breakfast food quality is 5*, just that the selection is not very wide. And they have all the kids cutlery and bib!


We took the hotel shuttle to Disneyland. Look at the Disneyland Hotel in the background, its so much bigger than the one we went to in Hong Kong. This looks like a real castle! And I took this photo by myself !!!!


If yesterday's crowd at DisneySea was huge, today was just sheer madness. Its not a weekend, public or school holiday, but we saw lots of students in uniform coming in groups. Don't tell me they go Disneyland for their school excursions??!

Mummy saw the Space mountain had a very short queue so we went in without thinking, as everywhere else was super crowded. They measured my height and certified that I am >102cm!
Me proudly showing off my tag.


As we walked in, there was announcement that it is scary etc... then Mummy and Daddy realised its a rollercoaster. There was an "escape pod" (aka Chicken Exit) on the way in, which Mummy thought of "chickening" out, but still carried on.



Verdict: I enjoyed it tremendously. I could still tell Daddy and Mummy that there were stars in there (its indoors and very dark). Daddy and Mummy could barely stand straight after coming out, and they didn't see the stars because they closed their eyes throughout!! CHEY!!!!

After the ride, Mummy decided that she had enough of the excitement so we proceeded to the harmless ToonTown.

Went for the Roger Rabbit Car Toon Spin. Although I have never seen the Roger Rabbit movie, I still enjoyed the animation in the ride.







Then we caught the daytime halloween parade. The tune was so catchy, I could sing it after listening to it a few times (there were 4 parades per day.)







After the parade, we manage to catch the pinocchio's ride. I am familiar with the story as I have a story book on it.









Lunchtime! We had lunch at restaurant that served Jap-styled western food. My kid's meal! The yellow balls are actually rice with cheese/flour coating.



After lunch, we proceeded to the Canoe ride. This is the 1st time I am allowed to row a boat. While waiting for our turn, Daddy wanted me to sing a song about boats ...



Look at my super-mini sized oar!! So cool right!





Err... but I nearly dropped my oar a few times as I couldn't hold it tight enough



Then we moved on to the Snow White's Adventures ride





After the ride, it was time to go to Monsters, Inc Ride and Go Seek game. We took the fast pass when we reached DisneyLand and we had to wait till 1400 hrs before we can use the fast pass. But it was really an interesting game so worth the wait. We sat in a cabin and used our torchlights to shine at the blue helmets with the letter M and then the monsters which have been hiding will appear.




Then it was time to use the fast pass for the Haunted Mansion. I am a big gal now, so I am not afraid of any ghosts now



Time to take a rest at the Queen of Hearts Banquet Hall to drink my milk and enjoy my cake. Daddy bought this mickey mouse bowl for me, so that I can drink my soup at home using this bowl


After our break, we went for the Country Bear Theatre, to watch a song and dance show by .... yes, country bears .... the bears movement were so real, just like the real thing


Fortunately, we were able to make it to the Orleans Theatre to watch the Oh Minnie musical performance (we were the last group to be allowed into the theatre). And it was really fantastic








Just before dinner, we decided to take the Pirates of the Carribean ride



We had a simple dinner at the Plaza Restaurant, so that we can catch the last show for the day ... the dazzling night parade (Electrical Parade Dreamlights) along the streets of DisneyLand. See, even the container had the shape of the mickey mouse


The dazzling night parade, with all the floats of different Disney characters and shows. Daddy and Mummy were amazed how many disney productions there were till now, if you count the total number of floats ...

Try to see if you can recognize all the disney productions










We left immediately after the parade so that I can catch my sleep early .... along the way back, on the bus, we saw the fireworks. However, the fireworks only lasted for a couple of minutes at most and the firework designs were not that fantastic.

That night, I had a little bad dream and ended up sobbing in the middle of the night, with my eyes closed .... haha. Must be the bad, wicked witch from Snow White Adventure ride

Photos for the meet and greet disney characters ....








They had an ang moh to dress up like Snow White ... like a real princess, and she spoke perfect English ... haha


No comments: