My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Free Puppet Show at Suntec City

Went to Suntec City over the weekend ... and we had a pleasant surprise !!! There was a free puppet show there ... so Daddy, Mummy and I waited eagerly for the show to start.

The first puppet that he made (in fact, he made all the puppets himself, isn't that awesome). Super agile clown !!!

A highly talented creature which can play the keyboard, joined by his siblings and cousin

Elvis Presley ... the King of Pop !!! Really looked very real

The Middle East lady, who can seduce all men with her "No-body" dance .... hope all can figure out why she is called "No-body" ....

The inventor of Break-dance !! Literally, breaking up his body during his dance

Story-telling time, with just a pair of eye-balls ....

And the ending was really touching .... a story about a boy's dreams to fly .... so touching that Daddy forgot to record down .... in fact, the puppet boy can blow his own balloon !!! Bet there must be a air pumping device hidden underneath the clothes ....

Overall, the performer was really cool ... can manipulate all the strings to move the puppet and display all actions. I enjoyed my myself so much, that I laughed out loud throughout the show.

1 comment:

FaysaL said...

this guy is very talented, master of puppet.