My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Can I Bring Him Along ?

Another week, Daddy, Mummy and myself will be flying off to Japan (Tokyo) for a week holiday. And of course, I am going to spend half of the time at Disneyland and Disneysea.

So instead of bringing stroller there, Mummy borrowed the baby sling from Kate's Mummy, so that I can sleep inside without going back to the hotel. However, I have grown much taller and heavier than before, so Mummy and Daddy wanted to try putting me inside and see if I still fit

However, I was more interested to put Fireman Fred inside and I carry him to Japan instead


So Daddy, Mummy, can I bring Fireman Fred along to Japan ??? He does not need an air ticket ....

No comments: