My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 11, 2010

Japan Trip - Day 3

Day 3 ... as Daddy and Mummy promised me the previous day, that I will get my pony ride, I woke up really early, all excited over that. All geared up for my adventure

We reached the destination what we wanted (Itabashi district). Fortunately, it was a sunny day .... sunglasses on for both Mummy and me.

The houses looked pretty decent in this area




And after about 10 mins walk, we finally reached the Children's Zoo. This is located in the park and admission is free, of course

Since we were a little early, we spent some time playing around in the park. Me sitting on top of the tree, with Daddy's help

The zoo was open at 10 am, and we went in to play with all the animals !!!

And the best thing was that you get to be up, close and personal with the animals .... and that was the best thing that I liked





And did I tell you I loved stroking the guinea pigs the best of all. Just loved the guinea pigs on my lap




Daddy sheep and Jing Ting sheep ... meh meh meh

Waiting for my pony ride, all geared up

See you in a while ....




After the morning fun, we took the train down to Shinjuku to take a look ... and this was where it got a little boring for me .... shopping and sight-seeing. Ha ha


See the models that are often used in Japanese restaurant .... they looked like the real thing !!! And believe me, they are not cheap !!!



And then the food section ... u think this beef is expensive ??? 100 grams for S$23.50 ? Wait till you see the next one

100 grams for S$30.50 !!!

See mini mussels and huge mussels

Saw Krispy Kreme donuts ... but there was a long queue so we decided to give it a miss

The skyline of Shinjuku .... all sorts of building designs


And it took us quite a while to figure out where is Takashimaya ... the station was like a spider web, too complicated, with too many exits

And the Takashimaya here is really BIG !!!!


After all the shopping and sight-seeing, we took a rest at Starbucks cafe .... where I took my afternoon milk

Next we went to Harajuku, the place where it is famous for cosplay. Unfortunately, we did not see much cosplay activites since they typically take place on Sunday

Entrance to Takashita Street, where the young and hippies gather .... and that includes me !!! Cannot say the same for Daddy and Mummy though

Found the 105 yen Daiso

And I got my puppet snake from Daiso, cost 210 yen instead

Some sightings along the street





And the final destination for the day was Shibuya. Again shopping. Saw this VERY HUGE bread !!!
And Japanese mooncakes
And guess what this stall sells ?

Japanese Siew Mai .... haha

Was a really tiring day for all of us, since we spent quite a lot walking around, sight-seeing and shopping. Went back to hotel so that I can prepare for my best part of my trip .... to DisneySea and DisneyLand !!!!

No comments: