My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 24, 2010

表妹 First Attempt in Swimming

Today, 舅舅 and 舅母 decided to bring 表妹 to swim for the first time. And of course, I volunteered to swim with 表妹 and show her how to swim (haha, I consider myself expert already)

表妹 was so excited when she went into the water for the first time. Unlike me, during my first attempt at swimming, I was practically screaming and kept wanting to go out of the pool and dip my legs inside the water only


Then 舅舅 and 舅母 decided to get her to sit in the baby float. However, she kept screaming and wanted to get out of the float. 表妹 wanted to walk and swim around, rather than sit in the float.



Since the baby pool (only 0.5 m deep) was too easy for me, I played with my water gun instead of really swimming. Ha ha. But after that, I wanted Daddy to bring me to the adult pool, which was 1.2 m deep. And there, I really swam !!! Not kidding. I held onto my swimming board and kicked my legs. Refused to let Daddy support me at all, just wanted him to stay beside me just in case.

And after 3 laps, I even told Daddy to swim to the other end and wait for me over there, while I took my own time to reach to the other end. And in total, I did about 7 laps or so ..... I am a BIG GAL now .... haha.

Hope 表妹 will learn to swim soon and we can go swimming together

No comments: