My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Old Woman Who Swallowed A Fly

Yes, that is the story that I told Daddy and Mummy this morning in their bed. Woke up early and went into their bedroom while they were still in bed .... told them that I want to tell them a story ... so I went to my room and took the storybook (titled : The Old Woman Who Swallowed A Fly) that Mummy borrowed for me from the library.





Daddy and Mummy have read this story to me previously so I am able to read the story by myself !!!

I love going to the library and borrowing books to read !!!

No comments: