My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Mummy's Little Helper

Mummy decided that since I am a big girl already, I can help her in the kitchen. Previously I tried plucking the vegetables, and Mummy found that I can actually do it very well, although I took 30min to do it.

First, Mummy washed the vegetable while I looked on..... Notice that I have my own apron? Cos previously I requested for it since Mummy also has an apron.



Then Mummy left me to finish plucking it on my own, while she prepares the rest of the meal. Mummy says she'll let me try other tasks as I get older. Yeah!!





No comments: