My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 4, 2010

BBQ at Uncle Rob's Place

Daddy's colleague, Uncle Rob, was kind enough to invite us and his colleagues (just the small section) to his place for a small gathering on Sat evening. All families, spouse and partners were invited as well

Was supposed to start at 430 pm, but because I woke up late from my afternoon nap, and reached only about 530 pm.

Uncle Rob's place was a penthouse at Viz @ Holland. And he got a portable LPG fired BBQ pit that he shipped over from the States. So ideal for BBQ at the roof-top. Great view from the rooftop ...

We started off with appetizers ... french onion soup, celery and carrot stick and chip/tortilla dip ... all prepared by Uncle Rob. And Uncle Rob kept a cat as a pet .... and I just loved animals ...





Then it was time for BBQ at the rooftop




See Chester gor-gor, the big chef at work !!! Chicken wings and portabello mushrooms ... with cheese toppings !!! Yummy yummy.

While the folks were busy preparing food, the rest of us were in the living room, playing Wii !!! Jade jie-jie brought her Wii station along since she knew that can keep me entertained for the day .... and she was right. I hogged on to the Wii games throughout the evening, playing the different games. I just loved "Fishing" and "Moo Moo Cow" games ....



Err ... how come everybody behind me "siam" when Daddy video me ???



Time for dinner .... and we tucked in, enjoying the chicken wings, the mushroom and fried beehoon. Home cooked food is still the best ...

And after dinner, it was time for some crash course on mahjong !!!

I enjoyed myself so much tat evening .... especially the Wii games ... luckily for Daddy, I did not ask him to get me a Wii station ... yet.

No comments: