My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Nursery Rhymes Rock It!

Daddy had to work late, so Mummy brought me to Jurong Point alone after school for the Nursery Rhymes Rock It Show!

Mummy told me that if I wanted to watch the show, I have to eat my dinner really fast, and I really ate super fast!

Manage to catch the pre-show quizzes! I quickly stood up and raised up my hand when they asked " Who did Jack go up the hill with?" And I was selected. I quickly went up.... and I got the correct answer! (but I was speaking so softly, you can't hear it in the video). I got a small little bear as my prize :) I was beaming with pride when I came down from the stage :) :)

The fairy said she liked my big orange T-shirt with a big smiley face...... It happens to be my favourite T-shirt too!

Then the actual show started. I was familiar with the nursery rhymes and so I was singing and dancing for the whole show!





At the end of the show, the fairies said they will be here tomorrow again....and I requested for Mummy to bring me back the next day (but she didn't :( )

No comments: