My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, September 17, 2010

Celebrating 叔叔 Birthday

Since 叔叔 will be travelling to Thailand during his birthday, so we decided to celebrate his birthday early, before he flies off over the weekend.

Daddy picked me up early from school on Fri so that we can go and get a place at Ichiban Sushi at IMM. While waiting for 爷爷,奶奶,姑姑,叔叔 and Mummy to come, I did some self-entertainment .... remembered the Humpty Thumpty nursery rhyme that I heard at the show at Jurong Point ? Sang that as I was waiting ....


And finally the rest came .... since 叔叔 and I are quite 'heaty', Daddy bought a mango cake, instead of chocolate cake ....

Happy Birthday 叔叔 and enjoy your trip !!!

No comments: