My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Little Miss Chatterbox

Recently, I have been borrowing the Mr XXX (eg. Mr Fussy, Mr Greedy etc) and Little Miss YYY (eg. Little Miss Tidy, Little Miss Shy etc) book series from the library (by Roger Harrgreaves)

Daddy and Mummy looked through the entire series of Little Miss YYY and felt there were quite a few that described me pretty well. But it got to be this, that was a perfect match for me ...

And the first page of this book explains everything (except the part about little brother and talking in my sleep). From the moment I wake up in the morning, my mouth keeps moving non-stop .... till I go for my afternoon nap. Then the cycle continues after my nap, till the time I go to bed at night. If only sleep is non-essential, how wonderful would that be ....

Sometimes, Daddy and Mummy wonder if they should just change my name from "Jing Ting" to "叽喳婆". Next time when I go to primary school, sure kenna punished by the teachers for talking non-stop during lessons !!!

No comments: