My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 26, 2010

华文谁怕谁!!!

Can you decipher what I am reciting? Scroll down for answers

1) 唐朝诗人李绅 《悯农》。

锄禾日当午,汗滴禾下土,谁知盘中餐,粒粒皆辛苦

2)《三字经》

人之初,性本善。性相近,习相远。苟不教,性乃迁。教之道,贵以专。昔孟母,择邻处。子不学,断机杼. ........ . ..........


To date I also know the following:

3)唐朝诗人 李白的《静夜思》

床前明月光,疑是地上霜。 举头望明月,低头思故乡。

4)唐朝诗人 孟浩然的 《春晓》

春眠不觉晓,处处闻啼鸟。夜来风雨声,花落知多少。

Initially, Mummy tried to teach me 春晓, but I ignored her. A few weeks later, I actually came back from school reciting it perfectly. You know how I learnt all these Chinese poems? By reciting after 宋老师 when she is showering us!!!! Mummy really don't know what to say..... think I am really a social learner........

No comments: