My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Happy Teachers' Day 2010

This year, I decided to make teacher's day cards for all my teachers

For Miss Daphne :

Drew the rabbit and 5 carrots myself ... err ... needs some imagination for the carrots

Asked Mummy's help to write the words, and I sign off my own name

Pack the card in a nice bag ... and a gift for Miss Daphne ...
Then for 宋老师 :
Again, drew 2 care bears
Asked Mummy to write the words and I sign off my name ... because Jing Ting in Chinese were too difficult to write, so I wrote my surname in Chinese and the rest in English
Both Miss Daphne and 宋老师 have the same gift .... and I chose the gifts myself !!!
And I drew another card for all my other teachers to paste on the dedication board at the school ... butterflies everywhere !! And you got it right, I just love pink !!!

Happy Teachers' Day .... and enjoy the holiday !!!

No comments: