My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 14, 2010

YOG In Action

On Thursday, my school was invited by SAFTI MI to go over to witness the YOG torch lighting ceremony. Those interested had to reach school before 7 am. So when Daddy brought me to school, there were quite some younger kids who were crying when their parents left. Guess the timing was really too early for them

Saw Lyo and Merlyn and got a bag of souvenirs back. But the freebie that I liked best has to be the horn .... it was really loud when I blew the horn !!!

Apparently, after the torch lighting ceremony, they started their journey around Singapore. And this time, they came to CCK, near our place. Mummy managed to catch videos of YOG in action


Lots of school children along the road watching the event ... seemed like a school activity, but pity the kids since they had to stand under the hot sun (abt 3 pm) for almost an hr before we saw the torch bearers




No comments: