My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Finally ... I Succeeded

Yes, Daddy's and Mummy's efforts finally paid off ... every night at about 1115 pm, Daddy will bring me to the toilet to pee. And for the past 3 weeks, my diapers the next day was totally dry !!!

In fact, there was a few times that I woke up in the middle of the night, called for Daddy / Mummy to bring me to pee, instead of peeing in my diapers.

So yes, I am toilet trained now, even at night. So after finishing my pack of diapers, Daddy and Mummy will let me go diaperless ...

Time to save more money for Daddy !!!

No comments: