My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, August 9, 2010

The Story Behind The Bear

Daddy got to tell the story behind this little cute bear

One day (as all typical stories start with), Daddy and I were taking the lift down to ground level in the morning, ready to go to school. When we came out of the lift, we saw a middle aged uncle dressed in executive wear coming out of the adjacent lift as well. The uncle smiled at me and said "hi". So Daddy told me to say "hello" back

The uncle was ahead of us, walking to the carpark. Apparently, our cars were parked on the same level. The uncle got into the car and drove out of his car park lot, while Daddy put me in my child seat and buckled me up.

Then the uncle's car stopped (just outside the car park lot). He got down and opened his car boot. Daddy thought it was strange that even though the uncle forgot some stuff from this car boot, he should have parked his car properly so as not to obstruct any traffic (just in case). While Daddy was about to go to the driver's seat, he saw the uncle walking towards our car and then said :

"I just have to pass this little bear to her, because she is so cute" ... and then he went back to his car and drove off

Tada, that is the story of the litte bear, now among the big collection of soft toys on my bed !!!

Daddy related this incident to Mummy and both thought it was so bizarre .... I did in the past have received freebies, but they were mostly biscuits, balloons, sweets etc ... the one close to the bear has to be the florescent tube given to me by a NS boy on a bus. But to have someone stop the car all of a sudden, take out a bear from the boot and give it to me as a present, that has to be the first ... and the amazing thing is this uncle actually has such a beautiful bear in his car boot (wonder what profession he is in) !!!

Have not managed to see the uncle again .... nevertheless, Daddy and Mummy taught me not to accept any gifts from strangers, unless they are with me, or given their approval ... no matter how young I am, I am still a gal afterall .... a cute little over-friendly gal. Ha ha

No comments: