My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, August 2, 2010

HFMD On The Rise Again....

My school had a few HFMD cases in the toddler class. However, over the weekend, my nursery class started to have 3 cases of HFMD. So Daddy and Mummy decided to keep me at home this week. Even the excursion to the Singapore Discovery Centre on Tues will be cancelled.

So on Monday, since Mummy does not have to work, she brought me out for some bonding time ... more to keep me occupied the whole day .... haha.

Once Daddy came back from work in the evening, I related to Daddy my day adventure happily.


Can you figure out where we went today?

Scroll down for correct answer:

1)Lot 1 for the playground (I included the trip to the toilet after that!)

2)My 2nd LRT ride to Bukit Panjang Plaza (My 1st was when I was a baby, so I have no memories of it at all)

3)Lunch at Ichiban Sushi. My favourite Japanese food

On Wed and Thurs, I will be at 爷爷 and 奶奶 place since Daddy and Mummy got to work and cannot take leave. But on Fri, Daddy will take leave and have some bonding time with me again ...

No comments: