My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Viral Fever

Went to school on Friday as usual, but Daddy had to fetch me back home before lunch, since I developed a high fever. Went to see a doctor and it was viral fever again ... in fact, my class had this viral fever spreadng around after the HFMD episode. Almost all my classmates (about 70%) were down with this viral fever and out of school since starting end of last week .... and I was the one of the few who were last to catch the virus.

Daddy and Mummy think my immune system is getting stronger (managed to get away with the recent HFMD virus) .... but still not strong enough to escape from this virus ... looks like the cod liver oil supplement does help a little

Did not have a good night sleep on Fri night / Sat morning since my fever went as high as 39 degC, despite taking a combination of paracetemol and ibuprofen every 3 hourly. So Mummy started me on antibiotics on Sat morning and I got a little better. At least my fever was not that high and I behaved normally ... was more alert and played around

Taking my temperature ....

Reporting the temperature to Daddy ....



奶奶 and 爷爷 dropped by in the afternoon to visit me and bought me my favourite sushi !!!! Still had appetite to eat 3 of them ....

Hopefully, I will get better tomorrow ... and by the 4th day, my fever will be gone ... and then I can go back to school !!!

No comments: