My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

School Work Revision

Since it has been a long time that I revised my school work, so Daddy decided to see if I do learn something in school. Last week was the week that we learnt the importance of brushing teeth and avoiding tooth decay .... so I recited my Chinese nursery about the little dog which refused to brush his teeth ... also sang the song of the importance of having healthy teeth ...




Daddy is glad that I truly enjoyed my time at school. Hope that will continue to be the same as I moved to primary school education ... nowadays primary school kids are really stressed out compared to the times when Daddy and Mummy were in primary school

No comments: