My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Hong Kong Trip - Day 6 (Last Day)

The next day, we woke up early so that we will have ample time for breakfast .... and the reason is during breakfast, different disney cartoon characters will mingle with the guests and take photos ....

So before breakfast, we decided to explore the hotel since we did not have much time yesterday.
This room definitely belongs to me .... because I am the Little Princess (just as what the blog title says ... haha) !!!!

The Mickey Maze outside the hotel .... did not try the maze since too close to breakfast time .... what if I got lost in the maze and missed taking photos with my disney characters ???

Minnie Mouse figurine !!! See how happy Mummy and I were

Mummy's favourite ballroom ....


Doesn't it look like the ballroom that was featured in Beauty and the Beast ??? I meant the chandelier and the windows .... ha ha


At 8 am, we went into the breakfast lounge to be one of the first few guests .... And this is where I got so distracted by the disney cartoon characters that I ate my breakfast so slowly ..... kept searching high and low to see where my favourite characters went ....


See the disney cup, fork and spoon ... Daddy, can I buy one set back home ??? And of course Daddy said NO, so sad.

The beautiful place that served breakfast .... wide spread of food (international style) ... had the traditional congee and noodles and tim sum. They also had some Japanese food and Western sausages etc.


Pluto ..... his ears are so L...O....N....G




Daisy Duck .... isn't she beautiful ??? But her boyfriend was "on leave" during breakfast cos never saw him ... maybe they had a tiff the night before ????






My favourite Mickey Mouse !!! I want to kiss the mouth but ended up kissing the nose !!! See the auntie at the back laughing at me ....



Goofy ... he is really a funny and mischeivous character .... kept disturbing the table beside us ... think it is really in the personality of the person wearing the custome set







How come your ear is also long as that of Pluto's ???

Really had to admire those people in mascot costume sets. Really hot and stuffy inside, but luckily the place was air-conditioned. Imagine those in the streets of Disneyland, can really get heat stroke. Fortunately they do break for a rest every 30 minutes or so.

After breakfast, we continued our exploration at Disneyland to pick up from where we left off yesterday. First stop was the Animation Academy, showing how animation are made ....


The Toy Story Animation .....



Took a photo with Chip and Dale on the streets .... err, not my era leh ... I grow up watching Barney. How come they dun have Barney har ???? But nonetheless, I am still my normal affectionate self, running towards them and started to hug them hahahah :)





Went to AdventureLand again to take the raft across the river .... saw the story of Tarzan but not very interested .... cos the GORILLA that took care of Tarzan frightened me !!!!



Went to the auditorium to watch the story of Lion King .... the singing, music and lighting effects were fantastic, just that the sound system was too loud for me, so Mummy got to cover my ears throughout while I watched the performance.








Took my 45 mins nap after lunch and we went to the Mickey Golden Award show .... this is something similar to the Golden Horse Award ceremony where they presented trophies to various disney cartoon characters ... like best loving couple on screen, greatest hero on screen etc .... the entire concept was really well thought-out, showing scenes of various disney movies and live singing by the actors /actresses ..... again Daddy had to cover my ears throughout the show since the sound system was too fantastic

Excerpts from Beauty and the Beast, the classic




As it was getting late, we went back to the hotel to take a cab to the aiport to catch the return flight. Took dinner and then Daddy bathed me in the hotel lounge before we boarded the plane. The return flight was via United Airlines ... and it was really horrible service. Supposed to serve dinner on board (since the plane was at 8 pm) but they only gave cold sandwich, a packet of chips and one cookie, all placed inside a box. Really cut cost and also save the steward and stewardess trouble in serving the passengers .... and no individual TV screen to watch movie !!! Luckily, it was near my sleeping time, so I took my milk and went to sleep. Daddy and Mummy decided next time, no more UA flights !!!

I enjoyed my entire trip a lot, especially the highlight of the trip - Disneyland fun !!! Really suitable for kids of my age, since the rides are not too exciting, and the place is really small. But with a toddler in tow, Daddy and Mummy would not be able to finish covering a bigger place anyway....Would be a little boring for older kids and adults .... Poor Daddy, did not get to visit the haunted hotel or took the more adventurous rides .... ha ha. Next time lor.

More photos here ...


2 comments:

The Beauties In Our Lives said...

Hey! I really enjoyed reading this post of yours! We are also bringing the girls to HK in December so will follow your itinerary! Hee! Looks like a fantastic holiday!

Jing Ting said...

Auntie Linette

I am sure Nicole and Annette will love their holiday. You can check with Mummy on hotels, restaurants or any other tips to bring a toddler around, cos HK is not exactly toddler friendly.