My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hong Kong Trip - Day 1

I woke up really early on Saturday because I knew I was going to Hong Kong !!!! Our flight out of Changi Airport was scheduled to leave at 130 pm via SQ. So 爷爷, 奶奶 and 姑姑 drove us to the airport early to have early lunch before I board the plane.

At the airport, I was just so happy that I was running around 姑姑



Must take a photo with 爷爷 before I fly off .... 奶奶 refused to take photo cos she said her hair was too messy .... ha ha.



Daddy and Mummy decided to go to the airport lounge to take a rest and munch some finger food .....

So I also get to munch some corn flakes and drink soy milk .... all by myself !!! Holiday mood, of cos I can eat by myself lar !!!


When it was about time to board the plane, the announcement came that the plane had some mechanical issues and could not be fixed. So SQ got to make arrangement for another plane to fly to HK at 3 pm !!!! So that means we can only reach HK hotel at 730 pm !!!! So Daddy and Mummy made me take my afternoon nap at the waiting lounge.

First thing that I did after my nap was to drink my milk on the aircraft before it took off .... wonder why the milk tasted so nice ... maybe using air plane water to make milk made the difference


I kept switching TV channels because I got scared during certain cartoon scenes .... imagine, scared of watching cartoons !!!! Daddy and Mummy gave up on me .... wondered why I am so timid

Upon reaching HK airport, we took a cab to the hotel, CHI 279 Residences. It is more of a service apartment than a hotel. Reason why Mummy took a service apartment is that Daddy and Mummy can watch TV in the living room while they made me sleep early in the bedroom ... ha ha. HK drama serials, sure must watch. At least the service apartment has sufficient space to move the luggage around (compared to few years back when Daddy and Mummy went HK hotel, the room was so small that there was hardly space to move around)

The living room ...

Mummy boiling water in the kitchenette

The bathroom .... HK has really high standard of cleanliness !!!


The bedroom .... Daddy slept on the long sofa at night.


Since it was quite late by the time we checked into the service apartment, we went somewhere nearby for dinner. And Day 1 ended without any excitement, except for the airplane change.

Looking forward to Day 2 ....

No comments: