My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 19, 2009

After effects of the hong kong trip

It has been more than a week since we came back from Hong Kong........ These are the conversations that I had with Mummy and Daddy for the past week....

3 days after we came back from HK, I woke up at 5am...
Me: Mummy, I don't want to sleep already, I want to go Hong Kong now....
Mummy: (Faintz......) Go back to sleep!!! We're back in Singapore already!!!

One morning when Mummy was dressing me to go out
Me: Mummy, OK I can go take aeroplane now....

One morning, on the way to school with Mummy
Me: Mummy, can we go hotel ?

Daddy fetched me from school today....
Daddy: Ting, let's go home now...
Me: Go my home or Hong Kong home?

Daddy and Mummy feel that I have really grown up and know how to enjoy holidays now... as compared with last year when we went Sydney, I was still blur blur when I came back.....
Can't wait for my next holiday!!!!

No comments: